Vacuum technologies in energy
PLANTS AND waste INCINERATION PLANTS: CLEANING, TRANSPORTATION AND RETURN of RAW material IN MANUFACTURE
Company DISAB offers a cost-effective and environmentally friendly solution of the problem of occurrence of spillage. Vacuum technology DISAB mainly used to reduce downtime due to breakdowns in the factory or interruptions in operation, providing a quick repair and minimizing downtime of equipment.
- Examples of projects implemented by power plants and other enterprises that produce energy:
- Housekeeping "dead zones" inner square boilers for maintenance and inspection.
- Removing the "flying sand" at remote sites.
- Dry cleaning fly ash from different marks and the input and output channels of apparatus for deposition or paleological cameras, hoppers, air grilles and exhaust pipe.
- Collection wet or dry spillage of coal at the stages of acceptance, transportation and processing of coal.
- and many other applications.